Suggested Books To Read During Your General Surgery Residency (Read More)
Bailey & Love's Surgery, 27th Edition Surgery Essence by Pritesh Singh (PGMEE) Sabiston's Textbook of Surgery
Farquharson's Textbook of Operative General Surgery, 10th Edition Surgery Sixer for NBE by Rajamahendran Surgery PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Thirteenth Edition
, , ,

Exam Pattern and Books for Preparation of Surgery NEET SS and DNB SS 2018


Expected Exam Pattern of Surgery NEET SS 2018

A latest notification, dated February 2, 2018, indicates a few major changes in NEET SS 2018.
  1. You can choose a maximum of two super speciality courses for which your broad specialty qualification is eligible.
  2. The new pattern of examination is that 40% of the questions shall be from General Surgery and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected.
  3. NBE may club certain super specialities in which the number of seats offered are less.
So as against last year, apart from Sabiston textbook and Bailey Textbook, you will have to read respective specialty books also.

Following is the question format for NEET SS Surgery:

Let us suppose, if you choose Surgical Oncology and Urology, you will have 3 sections in your exam:

1st Section – Based on questions from General Surgery – 80 questions

2nd Section- Based on Surgical Oncology - 120 questions

3rd Section – Based on Urology - 120 questions

Exam Pattern of DNB CET SS

  • Based on DNB CET SS 2016 pattern, DNB CET SS exam is expected to have 180 questions to be done in 180 minutes (3 hours)

Books for preparation of General Surgery for NEET SS and DNB CET SS


Following are must do books on General Surgery for NEET SS and DNB CET SS:

Books for preparation of Super Specialty for NEET SS 

Books for MCh Urology Preparation


MCQs:

Books for MCh Surgical Oncology Preparation


Books for MCh Neurosurgery Preparation


Books for MCh Surgical Gastroenterology and MCh Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Surgery Preparation


Books for MCh Plastic Surgery Preparation

Books for MCh CTVS Preparation


Books for MCh Paediatric Surgery Preparation


Books for MCh Gynaecological Oncology Preparation

Textbook



MCQs




Tags: Books for Surgery NEET SS, Preparation of NEET SS, NEET SS Exam,NEET SS Exam Preparation




Related Posts

SURGICAL NEET SS EXAM PREPARATION AND BOOKS
http://www.worldsurgeryforum.net/2017/02/surgical-neet-ss-preparation-and-books.html

BEST BOOKS FOR MCH SURGICAL ONCOLOGY PREPARATION
http://www.worldsurgeryforum.net/2018/02/books-for-mch-surgical-oncology_27.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask any queries related to this or share your views with other readers.