Pattern of Surgical NEET SS Exam
- You can choose a maximum of two super speciality courses for which your broad specialty qualification is eligible.
- 40% of the questions shall be from General Surgery and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected.
Facebook Group for Surgery NEET SS Aspirants
Following is the link for facebook group for Surgery NEET SS Aspirants. In this group we can discuss and share knowledge and facts related to Surgery NEET SS preparation. Best books to study, important topics and discussion of MCQs and much more.